Fundraise ... thank you for getting involved!
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Bravehearts – your event will help to raise vital funds to ensure the continual delivery of Bravehearts specialist services.
There are many ways you can raise funds for Bravehearts and the one in five Australian children sexually assaulted in some way before their 18th birthday. There are many suggested simple fundraising ideas that anyone can get involved in.
As an individual or in a group why not:
- Host a Family Fun Day
- Hold a BBQ at your local hardware store or supermarket
- Maybe you are participating in a fun run or sporting event and are interested in making Bravehearts your chosen charity?
- Donate profits from a garage sale
As a business you could:
- Donate a percentage from the sale of particular items
- Name Bravehearts as your chosen charity at your next corporate lunch, dinner or Golf Day
- Show your support of Bravehearts to your customers and clients by running a donations appeal.
Step 1: Get Started!
Bravehearts can provide the following to help you on your fundraising journey:
- General advice and tips to help make your event a success;
- Promotion of your event on our website, social networking sites and/or our e-newsletter;
- Bravehearts Community Fundraiser Kit with PR tips, donation tally sheets, ideas and resources to assist you with your event;
- Letter of Consent to Fundraise;
- Use of the Bravehearts Inc. logo (if requested);
- Tax receipts for donors;
- A Certificate of Appreciation and letter of thanks upon completion of your event or activity.
Step 2: Read Our Fundraising Guidelines
It is important that you read the Bravehearts Inc. Fundraising Guidelines before you commence any fundraising event as it contains important information including fundraising rules and regulations.
Click here to download the Bravehearts Fundraising Guidelines.
Step 3: Register Your Event
Start planning your fundraising activity now and be part of making Australia
the safest place in the world to raise a child!